How to Raise Money for CTWF
Thank you for helping us raise money to support the long-term recovery efforts of the Central Texas wildfires.
The Central Texas Wildfire Fund was created to support the nonprofits that are working in the communities affected by the wildfire disasters. Hundreds of home were lost and thousands of people were displaced, leaving many in emotional and financial situations that will be difficult to overcome.
Your help as a fundraiser means the Austin Community Foundation can have a bigger impact rebuilding lives, restoring communities and giving them hope for a positive outcome. Thank you.
See FAQs for more information about the Central Texas Wildfire Fund.
Resources for You
Austin Community Foundation appreciates your wanting to raise money for the Central Texas Wildfire Fund. For more information on the following resources, call (512) 472-4483 or email us.
1. Ask donors to give any amount online using our embeddable widget. It's easy to get.
- Go to austincf.org/wildfirerelief
- Scroll to bottom of form and click "EMBED THIS FORM."
- Copy the short code in the box
- Paste the code on your website
2. Ask donors to make a pledge to give any amount by phone using our mobile giving site. Just send donors to this link from their phones: https://kimbia-services.s3.amazonaws.com/acf/mobile.html
3. Ask donors to give $10 by phone by texting the word "FIRE" to 84465. Please include the following disclaimer language on all materials promoting the text-to-give option.
$10.00 donation to Austin Community Foundation Central Texas Wildfire Fund. Charges will appear on your wireless bill, or be deducted from your prepaid balance. All purchases must be authorized by account holder. Message and Data Rates May Apply. Text STOP to 84465 to STOP. Text HELP to 84465 for HELP. Full Terms: mGive.org/T
4. Add the CTWF pledge form to your Facebook page
- Have an administrator of your organization's Facebook page go to the following URLâ€¨http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=113793048726180
- Press the "Add To My Page" link in the menu at the bottom left of the screen
- In the dialog that appears, press the "Add to Page" button for the Facebook Page where you'd like the tab to be added
5. Ask donors to scan this QR code from their phones to go directly to the mobile pledge form.
Download QR Code [PNG]
6. Include the Central Texas Wildfire Fund logo in your promotional materials. Please do not change the logo.
Download CTWF Logo [JPG]
7. Download pre-made posters to thank them for financial donations or to donate by text.
8. Link to or embed our videos about long-term recovery efforts from the wildfires fron our YouTube channel.
Central Texas Wildfire Relief "Rebuild"
Central Texas Wildfire Relief "Community"